Monday, December 12, 2011

Aromaticus


 Newly opened Aromaticus in the Monti area, Via Urbana 134, has set out to be quite a few things to its clientele and it remains to be seen if the owners Luca and Francesca can pull it all off: purveyor of specialty fresh herbs & greens, sales of garden supplies ranging from organic fertilizer to seeds to gardening tools, Monti area rooftop and garden consultants and last but not least restaurant service for light lunches showcasing the greens and herbal product line.
We visited Aromaticus Monday morning when alas the store is technically closed. Therefore we were able to explore Aromaticus and have a chat but were unable to try out the lunch. Next time....
We met with the affable and enthusiastic, albeit overwhelmed, co-owner Luca. Luca readily admits that Aromaticus is still in its start-up phase and that a lot of tweaking still needs to be done to the venue, product line and website. It's a charming concept and if the owners manage to juggle everything they've set out to accomplish it should be a very successful enterprise.
Check it out; it's well worth it. Here's a heads up on what you can expect to find at Aromaticus....
Lunch offerings will include salads, carpaccio (baccala' or anatra) and tartare fassone piemontese (a Piedmont beef tartare). Lunches are served at a bar decorated with a mini herb garden.
Lots of gardening tools and toys....

 Fresh greens and herbs....


Specialty salts and peppers, spices, and other types of condimenti. One that appealed to me was a tube of aromatic soy and wasabi paste.


Aromaticus is sparsely but harmoniously decorated with plants and herbs....






2 comments:

  1. I want to express thanks to you for rescuing me from this condition. After browsing throughout the world wide web and getting thoughts which were not beneficial, I thought my entire life was well over. Living minus the strategies to the difficulties you have fixed by way of this short post is a critical case, and those which could have negatively affected my career if I had not come across your blog. Your primary know-how and kindness in maneuvering every part was very helpful. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't encountered such a thing like this. I can also now look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for your skilled and results-oriented guide. I will not be reluctant to recommend your web page to any person who would like tips about this issue.
    driftwood decor australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website. voucher codes australia

    ReplyDelete